1. It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Aadhaar card, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
2. Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
3. Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
4. Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
5. Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance payment at the time of making the reservation.
6. “Please be noted that SKYLA reserves the right to refuse the entry and stay of any person who shows or develops COVID symptoms, such as high body temperature (above 100F/ 37.8C), cough, heavy sneezing and respiratory distress. A health check will be carried out at the time of check-in as well as on daily basis to ensure no symptoms are present. Your complete cooperation is required”.
Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
Given the impact of COVID-19, we are updating our policy to provide our customers with the most flexibility we can offer during these challenging times
We will allow changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival for existing reservations and also for new reservations.
No Show - Retention charge of 1 night’s applicable room rate.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for cancellation of your reservations.
All bookings for November & December are with No cancellation / No advance refund policy.
All bulk bookings are accepted with no cancellation / No advance refund policy.
For bookings of more than 7 nights, guests have to settle all outstanding payments on a weekly basis.
Upon your request of cancellation (As per cancellation/No Show policy), Hotel will contact the bank immediately to handle the crediting process. The refund will be made through the credit card used to purchase.
Normally refund shall reflect in your next billing cycle of your credit card. However, It could take around 15 - 30 business days for the actual crediting to take place depending on the bank’s practice.
For Early Checkout
Needs to be informed at least 24 Hours of Checkout time 11:00hrs in advance for short stays (below 15 nights) and at least 72 Hours of Checkout time 11:00 in advance for long stays (above 15 nights). Any deviation Customer will be charged as per the above policy or Rack Rate for days Stayed. whichever is Higher.
For Late Checkout
Needs to be informed at least 48Hours in advance for short stays (below 15 nights) and at least 7 days in advance in case of long stays (above 15 nights), subject to Availability